The programme will cost £3,500 per person + VAT. The price includes the six one day workshops, three 1-to-1 coaching sessions with highly qualified Alchemy coaches, and all programme materials. It also includes the provision of a psychometric assessment (NEO PI-3) and an individual feedback session on the results.
The workshops will be run entirely online, using the Zoom platform. All materials will be provided, and in flexible formats to ensure ease of access, and different preferences and IT provision amongst the participants.
Timing & Programme Size
It is planned to run the workshops again for the next group in Spring 2022; dates are being finalised. To provide for the right balance of teaching and participation, we may limit the size of the group.
There will be two primary tutors on the programme, led by Dr Paul Hedley who was an Associate Fellow at Said Business School from 2013 to 2019, with a particular specialism in leadership development. Paul is an experienced coach, a Director of Alchemy of Coaching and Managing Director of Leadership & Performance Development Ltd. Penny Tunnell is an experienced Business Development Advisor and Executive Coach. Penny has helped the senior teams of more than 50 businesses in the past few years achieve their goals, and she has a broad corporate background across public, charity and commercial sectors. A profile for each of the tutors is available.
The benefits of including coaching in the programme
We believe that adding 1 to 1 coaching to the programme and making it an integral element has a number of significant benefits:
- It helps to embed learning
- It enables the setting of higher stretch goals as these can be followed up in the 1 to 1 sessions
- It provides the opportunity to work on issues inappropriate to a ‘classroom’
- It creates opportunities to link learning more directly to their work place as the coaching could take place at their place of work (if a suitable confidential space is available)
- There will be an opportunity for participants to extend their coaching beyond the 4 sessions included in the programme and this will be quoted on an individual basis
Programme dates for the first 3 months will be fixed in advance and are being finalised currently whilst the final 3 workshop dates will be confirmed before the start of the programme and in discussion with participants.
Contact and Booking
To book a place or to hear more about the programme please contact Penny Tunnell on 07921 744121 or email email@example.com