The Leading with Purpose Programme was first created for directors and senior managers in high growth businesses to help equip them with the confidence and capacity to lead their organisations and people with vision, intellect, stewardship and empathy.
• It recognises the particular challenges of leading & managing, strategy & tactics, the ambiguity and complexity of leadership post pandemic
• The programme has subsequently been delivered to middle managers and those newer to management
• Participants develop awareness, knowledge and skills around 4 interlinked ‘systems’, with the opportunity to set development goals and influence course content to meet organisational needs
• Leading Self – Your own learning, awareness, personal growth and confidence
• Leading Others – Your skills development and followership
• Leading the Organisation – A leadership team achieving goals, together
• Leading the Sector– Developing strategies around external impact & purpose